News from PI SouthAfrica
- This year, the License for PI SouthAfrica was transferred to Chantal Walley, enabling her to continue to implement the experience and expertise she has gained in PI® since she joined the company in 1992, and to contine to build on the foundation Ben Venter established 30 years ago. Read the announcement.
- In 2010 PI Worldwide® was named one of the world's Top Ten Sales Training Companies.
- PI SouthAfrica has recently contributed to a client's winter charity drive for the homeless and destitute people of Johannesburg.
What does PI SouthAfrica offer? Total management solutions
At PI SouthAfrica we believe most CEOs would make maximising their organisation’s capacity to achieve the business plan a priority.
That much is clear, but what’s more challenging is how this is done.
PI SouthAfrica’s approach is that the business plan is best achieved through identifying, developing and leveraging your organisation’s talent, its employees.
A Gallup Organisation survey finds that “great employees need great managers”. PI SouthAfrica’s work entails empowering managers with the skills they need to perform their key tasks – and leveraging the best possible performance from their people:
• Structure positions to deliver the business plan
• Identify the talent with the greatest potential to deliver
• Accept responsibility for retaining and developing future leadership
The Predictive Index (PI) is the key to this process (and it is a management process – not a stand-alone system). Using the Predictive Index, PI SouthAfrica provides decision-making models that are the metrics necessary to measure and monitor management effectiveness. Only then can companies build the capacity to sustain future growth.
We at PI SouthAfrica develop relationships with our clients that add real value. We get to understand your core business to ensure that everything we do is mission-directed – it will get you closer to your business plan goals. What we’re most proud of, and committed to, is that:
• PI SouthAfrica empowers you and your managers to effect immediate, sustainable change; and
• PI SouthAfrica hands our expertise over to you.
PI SouthAfrica is based in Johannesburg, Gauteng and has clients in Kenya, Nigeria, the DRC, Ghana and Namibia, among other African countries. PI SouthAfrica is a member of PI WorldWide®, a global consultancy, with 7 700 licensed clients across 138 countries.