PI stands for the Predictive Index, a survey or checklist that stands at the core of what is now a global consultancy with almost 8 000 clients worldwide.
What is the Predictive Index® now?
The Predictive Index survey has evolved into the Predictive Index system, a vehicle that provides managers with the skills, insights and knowledge to meet the expectations of "great employees". Only once this is accomplished can organisations build the capacity to sustain future growth.
This process involves empowering managers to structure positions in order to best deliver the business plan, identify talent with the greatest delivery potential and accept responsibility for retaining and developing future leadership. The first stage of this is attending a 3 day management education workshop.
What is the Predictive Index process?
The Predictive Index process is therefore a combination of assessment, education and consultation.
• The Predictive Index survey is a managerial assessment tool that provides insight into the natural workplace behaviours of prospective and existing employees.
• The insights provided by the survey result in improved hiring decisions, team performance, overall communication and workforce productivity.
• The end result of using PI is improved performance and productivity for your entire organisation.
• A key element of the PI process is the education of managers in the understanding and use of Predictive Index® data. In the PI Management Workshop managers become skilled at working with all the elements of PI and gain insights into the many ways PI can be used to improve performance throughout the business.
• PI consultants consider themselves part of the business team and are available to provide assistance and support whenever it is needed. We strive to leave our clients more skilled, knowledgeable, independent and self-reliant than when the contract began.
What is the Predictive Index®?
1. A simple checklist?
What appears to be a simple adjective checklist is in fact a sophisticated instrument, the results of which are uncannily accurate.
2. So who's the right person for the job?
The Predictive Index PRO (Performance Requirement Options) helps you understand specific behaviours that lead to the most effective performance in a particular job.
3. Validity. Proven Results.
PI Worldwide remains committed to conducting research that ensures the reliability and validity of the Predictive Index® to the business world.
Find out more about PI SouthAfrica
The evolution of the Predictive Index
The philosophy at PI SouthAfrica
The history of PI SouthAfrica
How does PI work?
A tribute to Arnold S Daniels, a tribute to the founder of PI(R)